Coachella, the most popular music festival in the world (and also the most expensive) will start soon and for the occasion it will be fringes on fringes, bling-bling jewels, audacious make up, colors and most of all fun! There you’ll have fun and in outfits too, it is actually the first thing to decide when you get your tickets. Prepare your glitters and your hat, you are on your way to the Coachella Valley.
Here are the looks I have chosen for you and for me (for the day I will go). There is no special occasion to wear these kind of clothes. Enjoy and don’t care about what people say! Here it is Misguided, you are a babe or you are not. Go now on the website HERE you’ll have the free standard shipping with the code ship4free and 50% Off site wide with the code gobabe, it is time to give in girls, summer is coming!
- Black sequin fringe festival jacket, $77/ 2. Blue fringe detail denim skirt, $51/ 3. Black faux leather mini skirt, $43 / 4. Black faux suede Jacket, $77
- Mustard stretch lace flared pants, $43/ 2. Sand stetch lace flared pants, $43/ 3. Floral mesh kick flared pants, $43/ 4. Black dobby button down maxi dress, $55
1. Fringe halterneck knitted crop top, $43/ 2. Green sequin mini skirt, $43/ 3. Nude crochet crop top, $34/ 4. Green crochet beaded mini dress, $60/ 5. Red crochet fringe skirt, $43/ 6. Rose gold crochet pants, $68
Perfectly at ease
- Black crop top, $38/ 2 Metalic blue sweater dress, $55/. 3. Striped kimono sleeve romper, $43/ 4. Rust brown shirred waist shorts, $26/ 5. Khaki gypsy tie detail romper, $51/ 6. Black velvet romper, $68
An access to accessories
- Gold belly chain, $34/ 2. Rose gold sunglasses, $17/ 3. Silver chain bra, $51/ 4. Large buckle double western belt, $26/ 5. Pink chain body bag, $34
Hoping you have enjoyed this article
Do not hesitate to leave a comment
See you soon !